Monday, November 19, 2018

2nd anniversary

 Over the years, marriage always reminds me about God’s love for humans. Maybe the world have diluted the meaning of marriage and people can say whatever they think about it but to me, it’s just a straightforward message - He still love us no matter how screw up we are. In His love, we learn how to love others (whether your loved ones, friends or strangers) despite the shortcomings we all have.

When you are in a relationship or married, i am sure you will slowly understand what I mean. 


 How time flies. Just like that, we are into our second anniversary.

Sometimes it feels it’s more than two years, sometimes it feels as though our wedding was yesterday. Well, maybe love makes us forget about time.

This year is slightly difficult to have an elaborate celebration because so many things happening around us. I guess we have everyday and a lifetime ahead to celebrate. In fact, everyday with each other is a celebration itself.

My wife is amazing for being patience with my emotions, stresses and puns. Thank you for loving me and supporting me in everything. There’s a lot ahead for us and I am sure we can make it through together.

Love you Audrey Chan

No comments: