Friday, February 23, 2018

old old songs

So I went through my collection of demos I recorded over the years, albeit the recording tech that I used that time, and I stumbled upon a lot of songs I wrote over the years - even there's like more-than-a-decade stuff - some were gems, some were .. well.. just say that's why I didn't record them.

Among one that stands out, I can't believe I wrote a parody song that titled "jeremy" - those in my youth batch would know this song very well. Super hit song. HAHAHA. Things you do when you are young.

Meanwhile, in all seriousness, I am not sure if ever some of these songs will be all to hear someday but never say never... or if you don't mind the terrible singing and recording of it. But hearing back all these reminds me how much I learn and journeyed as songwriter.

Much to learn actually and improve. Hopefully there's more to come.

No comments: