Sunday, February 25, 2018

CNY

(sorry for belated and delayed post)

What's CNY without food ya?

First lunch upon arriving Ipoh - Dave's dinner. NO, it doesn't belong to my bro David but it's my favourite Western shop in Ipoh because it's never congested and food is not bad. And plus point... it plays worship songs.

 What's Ipoh without having this?


CNY food over the past few days.

 Lunch before leaving back for Ipoh. Actually it was in a family's friend's house.
 Highlight is always the homemade yee sang with animal theme.

Another bucketlist for me whenever I am at KK.

Darren brought me to try tis sinalau bakas burger. Beautiful stuff - right blend of western and local favour.

 Chilling at cafe nearby home called Haru.

 When in Kundasang, you gotta have this and their fresh milk.

Well, that's why CNY always adds weight to you.. isn't it...

No comments: