Monday, December 31, 2018

towards 2019



2018

Well..

There were days where I had many reasons to rejoice..
There were days where I wished I just leave everything I am doing..
There were days where I am thankful for everything..
There were days where I wished that I don’t need to wakeup..
There were days where I am happy and proud with what I achieve..
There were days where there were many regrets..

If you are like me - who have survived 2018 - congrats!! Another year is coming, I believe what we went through can only make us better. At the end of the day, there are many reasons to celebrate in life, even in the midst of struggles.

Recently, a wise man said struggling is nature’s way to strengthen us. Perhaps there is some wisdom there.



Throughout 2018, there's a lot of lessons from feedback and comments received about my sharing and music. I really want to thank all of you for your honesty. One of the many reasons I am looking forward to 2019 is that there's plenty more of things to share - stories, lessons, music and life itself.



While there are plenty reasons to look forward in 2019, I am just stepping towards it with hope that God will guide me through it.

Thank you to everyone out there for making 2018 memorable and being a blessing to me. I do sincerely apologies for any shortcomings in me.

Cheers and forwards to the new sun.

No comments: