Sunday, October 14, 2018

day 287 of 2018

I am not sure where is the best platform to share because often, some people misinterpret messages but then again, we all have that tendency..

But I just want to appreciate those who have heard me share & allow me to bare my heart - like my wife, leaders and friends who are in FCC/outside FCC.. thank you for listening to my emotional rants, feedback, encouragement & prayers. Sharing it sometimes feel like a weight is off the shoulder so I am sorry if I got carried away by those rants or burdens.

But really, to have a place to share or to be with people who are open is really helpful. Without you all, i think i would have given up long ago.

I’ve spend a lot of time evaluating myself and things around me and believe me when I said that I tried to make sense of everything. I still doing so.

I don’t know if there’s any solution or not, but I know God is with us. While I was pondering on this and praying about it last night, I read an article about striving on for God. In fact, it says "when God places a dream or vision inside your heart, fight for it." Maybe, just maybe, it’s like He is speaking to me through it.

The thing is, I don't just fight for myself, but for people I know and yet to know.. more importantly, for His kingdom. If some doesn't understand it, then I guess that's what it means by taking up my Cross.

Still praying. Still seeking. Still striving. Still pushing. Till He tells me, time to move on.

Where I am getting at is this :-
1) No matter which field or which part of your life you are, or what you believe in, please share your thoughts to someone or a team you trust. Reach out to someone. It helps.
2) No matter what you believe in, prayer helps you make sense of life.
3) Everyone has their own journey. Whether you acknowledge it or not, it's your call.
4) for everything else, read this : https://www.facebook.com/LaurenMariePrill/posts/10155358077865825

We will be strong. Like I said at the beginning of the year, apes together strong.

Please go and listen to this song. Thank me later https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH6IBef79HA

Cheers.

No comments: