Sunday, October 21, 2018

#TL2018moviewatch : Avengers:Infinity War


This is very very overdue review. Forgive me, please!!

I know I promised to share my thoughts once the hype is over.

So what were my first thoughts during/after watching it?

1) Fan-gasm max. The accumulation of 10 years worth of MCU was brought together.
2) Marvel "followers" would be pleased that some scenes transpired were exactly from the comics
3) The interaction between all the MCU characters is any fans' dream come true. Dr Strange-IronMan-Spiderman-StarLord. Thor with Groot-Rocket.
4) (This thought came after watching the Blu-Ray version) Man, the details they put into it especially their special effects. Really amazed at the details on Thanos' face and features.
5) The appearance of Red Skull. I nearly wanted to applaud loudly in the cinema for that scene. What a move, Marvel & Russo bros.
6) The climax and final scenes. That time (even till now) really got everyone talking. I left the cinema speechless. My wife even asked if I was alright, hahaha.
7) At some point, you will feel there's so many things going on. With the movie at such status, you know it's a risk for some people. But somehow the interaction between characters help to save it from being dull and boring.
8) That being said, it maybe long for some people. I am not sure if anyone feels like me who doesn't mind the story carry on till it's resolved!

Fair to say, it's the movie everyone have been waiting for.

Rating : 9/10. Purely (superhero) fan-kind of ranting. Satisfied and you just wished the next one is the next day.


Moving on, internet been busy with speculation for next Avengers' outing. Lots of fan theories out there, nearly every week there's one to read.

Internet is holding its breath for the trailer. Rumoured to be out before the year end.. obviously but the earliest could be end of October!

No comments: