Thursday, May 24, 2018

pre-IGNITE thoughts

Personal sharing/testimony which also I did share this to some senior leaders. To do a conference in FCC (or beyond) is something in my heart for some time, in fact for more than 10 years. It was a crazy thought and I do remember some doubted me by saying I am crazy to think something like that.

Well, 2018, crazy became reality. If you asked me how it's all possible, well, I guess it's all down to God's timing. He will make a way somehow someday, and He will send people to pick up the vision and run with it. Thank you Victor, Alex, Caroline and the many names that being involved in this craziness for past few months.

The heart of why we do this is very much to "ignite" the passion of people to be a light in their community. It can be serving in church or even making a difference at home, schools, office and beyond. What we do is not for a season but it's something we want to see it going on and on to be a blessing to many.


It's first time of us to do such thing, so I believe there's miracles on the way and also, at the same time, there's space for us to learn and grow from the shortcomings. In fact, throughout this journey, we have encountered so many spiritual battles but we came out stronger. But still, we need to pray and stay faithful.

There's many thoughts in my mind and as much as I try to make sense of it, I guess the best way is still to pray and trust God. 

I don't know if I have done a lot or a little but I am just a humble servant of God, just facilitating things around me.

Meanwhile, I am excited to see where this goes after this weekend on.
We never know, but all we can do is to trust in God. Like me, more than a decade ago. I just commit my dreams and vision to Him, just stay faithful in serving Him and believe He will provide the best.

You know what... 2018 have been crazy in many ways, aren't we glad to experience it? =)

No comments: