Thursday, December 14, 2017

TL2017moviewatch : Last Jedi

Of course, like any Star Wars movies, a lot of hype around this.


Here's my early reaction after catching the first showing : #LastJedi is that I wouldn’t want to place it next to chapter/episode 5 but I will agree it's among the better ones in the Skywalker saga. It did have its moments that played with your emotions. Yes, a lot of unexpected moments. So, brace yourself for a Millenium Falcon ride.

Critical side of me do have a few questions and issues but overall, I am happy with the movie and it’s a good setup for next chapter. It was a good followup from previous chapter, if you asked me too.

And please watch it without reading the spoilers or reviews, it will certainly do you good.


Star Wars fans would probably love it. I certainly did.

Rating : 8.8/10

No comments: