Monday, December 11, 2017

2 weeks to Christmas..

2 weeks before Christmas, meaning there's 3 more weeks to 2018.

For the past 3 months, I actually spend a lot of time to reflect and pray - thankful for the year/things that passed and looking ahead. To be honest, I don't know what's the yardstick for what is successful in terms of ministry this year or even life overall, because sometimes I feel there are things could have been better but sometimes there were things that was really good which I count it as blessings from God. Sometimes I think I failed in some areas but sometimes I think I did well in some areas.

I actually grapple and struggle with a lot of questions about life and ministry this year but I realized somehow I managed to pull through. I guess it's always through perseverance, prayer and faith. The thing about life is a never-ending road of lessons - we learn from both successes or failures. So whatever successes you think you saw, whether music or ministry, know that there's a lot of hard work and struggles happened behind-the-scenes for me this year.

There's so much to say but with 2018 ahead, best is yet to come for both you and me.

Philippians 3:13 - "Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead"

Cheers.

No comments: