Monday, December 18, 2017

one more week

Thanks to internet, sometimes you can be reminded of things you rant and write online.

I do realized sometimes throughout the years, about this period of the year, I would rant how Christmas is so stressful. Indeed, sometimes Christmas drives me nuts, largely thanks to incompetence of others.

While some of those posts ends with some spiritual reflection in the past, this year I just have another reflection.

Sometimes I wish Christmas is not just about events only. Just because everyone or the world thinks you must do something for Christmas, you don't need to think like one. If the reason is because of "best chance for evangelism", hey, evangelism is always for all seasons, anytime, anywhere.

Perhaps, Christmas should be a period to ponder about life that God has given to us.

Or when can I have a Christmas where all I do is just relax.

No comments: