Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Iron Fist

Marvel geek like me always love anything that is Marvel.

But to find out that my wife also watching this.. ah.. really #relationship or #marriage goals.

Yes, we often watch this together.. along with other superhero theme series..


To keep this review short and simple, it's true that Iron Fist is probably the most disappointed Marvel/Netflix series. I tried to watch it with open mind despite all the internet reviews, well.. like I mentioned, the reviews are true.

It's not that bad bad.. just that after all the standards set by its previous shows (Daredevil, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones), this just fall short.

The only positive I see is that his appearance completes the jigsaw puzzle of assembling the Defenders.

I can only look forward to Defenders now.

No comments: