Thursday, July 28, 2016

1am post

After dropping my fiancee home, she looked me and commented I looked sad. I said nothing much, perhaps I miss her but the truth is there's more than that.

I am very worried about life.

Our wedding preparation, ministry, church, life. Nation-wide, we are having problems. World-wide, same.

I do feel that the weight of the world is on my shoulders.

Sometimes people asked me if I am okay. I don't know how to answer them sometimes. Some, I find it hard to tell them straight up.

On my way home, I was reminded of these verse - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" -- Matthew 11:28

Perhaps it's a verse that can give me some good night rest. Perhaps it's a verse that help me live a life, treasure each day and hustle on. 

Perhaps it's assurance that everything will be alright when we put our trust in God. 

Goodnight.



No comments: