Thursday, February 26, 2015

hail to the kingsman

First movie that I watched this year.

And it's really a good movie for me to enjoy, a nice way to kick-start my year for movie catching.

I been hearing from friends that the movie is fun and it's one of the times that they are right. Don't get me wrong on that comment, sometimes some comments are off and sometimes some are spot-on. No offence peeps.

Back to this movie. It might be gory but I love the fun and jokes in it. At the same time, it's a brilliant and smart movie.

The movie is directed by Matthew Vaughn, the man behind other awesome movies like KickAss and X-Men : First class. If you have watched those movies, you could get an idea how Kingsman will feel like.

9/10 for me.

Won't be surprising for me if there's a sequel!

No comments: