Saturday, January 31, 2015

endofjan2015

Time flies.

You gotta start the blog entry with that immortal words.

If you have been following this blog, you know that I've been at Kokol for 3 weeks plus. But boy, it feels like I've been away for a long time. Nevertheless, glad to be back in the reality of KK. Beginning to sink back to the mood of work and occasional procrastinating.. hahaha...

Trying to catch some of my favourite tv series.. but I must not get carried away by it as assignments are plenty.

Recently I sat through the longest meeting I had since I am here at KK but that was important to consolidate the events of 2015. Looks packed but it's interesting and exciting.

Moreover, I am looking into personal tours. But I have to plan properly too.

Anyway, I managed to spring clean my blog a little. I think there's more to do so just be patient..

No comments: