Sunday, January 11, 2015

11012015 entry


During my time of reflection here, a lot of times I been brought back to many decisions I have made over the past few years.

There are times I wished I didn’t make them. There are times I wished I would have done better. There are some decisions where I wished I taken them, not missing them. There are times I know things would be different if I didn’t do certain things nor did certain things.

Probably life would be different in many ways for me. I will probably be a different guy that you know today. Probably it is for good, or for worse.

But then, it is decisions we made helped shape who we are today.

There is no time to dwell in regrets but I give thanks through those circumstances, whether good ones or not-so-good ones, helped to build me up to be the person I am today.

I appreciate the lessons I learnt over the years. True enough, they helped to shape who I am today.

So, whether I am perfect or not, just know that we are all learning.

No comments: