Tuesday, August 13, 2013

terrible tues

Thank Tuesday for ruined my day.

KL drivers nearly killed me this morning when two cars try to squeeze me away. Ignorant kills others.

Came to office realized a lot of things missing. This totally ticked me off.. i kinda blame at all the accumulated complains and frustration I gathered from people over the months and years about damaged church properties etc.

I can have rules, regulation, systems, training ... BUT if mindset don't change, I don't know what else can change the world.

I don't understand some people when it comes to using church properties.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore. I shoot an email to everyone as a reminder.

And is it me who thinks everyone lately has a button spoilt in their brains? I don't know why some people talk as though they don't make sense. Just because you are in position, it doesn't mean you are right.

Whatever man.

No comments: