Wednesday, August 14, 2013

soundcheck, reality check

I had a chance recently to visit a newly built church. Outside was nice.... till I walked into their main hall.

Totally perplexed by their sound setup. I am no pro-sound guy, but from what I observe itself made me shake my head in disbelief. A lot of details about the sound setup were just not seriously looked into. Bad planning on the sound and stage setup. I do wished I can talk to the person who designed it, built it and planned it. Pastor included if possible.

We can go all night debating and discussing about this.. like why church should look into sound setup seriously etc etc.. but personally, if you have the resources, don't waste it.

To conclude my visit.. nice building but the main hall was terrible.

Aiiii.

I hope it doesn't happen to any newly built churches.

No comments: