Tuesday, December 6, 2011

inspired to inspire

Recently I led devotion before worship team practice, I was sharing from 1 Thessalonians 2:1-16

It is amazing to read about Paul's journey and ministry that goes around spreading God's love but he did it out of love for God and His people.

There were lots of encouraging verses there but let me highlight verse 8 that says :-".. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.."

Our lives is such a loud testimony.. isn't it?

Earlier I posted a FB status :- we inspire each other somehow. In our Christian walk, yes we do inspire one other somehow... not just words but also our action and love.

What I am today, I believe, is because of friends, elders, church leaders who guided me over the years.. who encouraged me, play with me, hanged out with me, pray for me, scold me, bless me.

I believe that in some ways, someone out there else is inspired by our lives as much as we are inspired.

What is our Thessalonica? Are we being a blessing to our community?

So yes, be a good inspiration and blessing to everyone!

No comments: