Tuesday, May 24, 2011

moving from May

Moving.. moving..

Has been a word that been on my head lately..

I think it's no secret that I said I m looking for a new house to move to. I dont like moving honestly, but due to the condition my landlord is in, I guess life is really unpredictable. If you ask me, I m happy with the house but yea, fate has its say. Anyway, recently got a call for another house viewing, somehow I have a feeling this house I gonna see could be 'the one' i m looking for.. somehow, my gut feeling.. hope it's right...

Anyway, today my office did a bit of reshuffling in the table, furnitures, etc. Office want to adopt the "clean and open" concept. In case you don't know, some people might not get their permanent place... so having said so, I might be granted a laptop to make me more mobile... hopely it arrives soon!

All this moving thingy made me think of one song by Carrie Underwood which is "my temporary home". In short, I want to say is the world is always temporary but in God, everything is always permanent. Let God be the solid rock that we stand. Ya, that is one thought always comes to mind..
Can I say too that God is moving? Recently got news that the next door my office is up for sale and wondering if my office and big big big boss would want to purchase it... that means bigger office and church... ahhh...

Of course, with post-church camp feeling and some going for conference, I believe God is moving mightily in His church.. well.. let His will be done!!

Moving.. well.. for next one month, I be moving a lot.. i mean travelling..
1st to 9th June I will be at KK, first to do recording with Jonathan Tse for next project. Yes you read that... second album is in work! After that, 6th to 9th June I will be at DEYC, KK.
Coming back to KL, will be busy for Rick's wedding, he wants me to sing in his wedding. Old hymns mind you, challenging! Then celebrate my birthday... *hints hints*

Got a confirmation of another tour gig in Ipoh in June. But what's not confirm is the date because I want to rearranged it due to tight June schedule.. so stay tuned.. prepare to be infused with updates...

Besides moving.. there's movie-ing... hahaha..lots of good stuff coming up, it could hurt my pocket a little...

After Thor & Fast 5, I just watched Pirates. Was just okay for me, I think the whole Pirates-feel isnt there anymore, it's just cashing in on Jack Sparrow's popularity. So it's 7/10 for me. There's post-credit but it's nothing to shout about...

No doubt Jack Sparrow is bringing the Pirates feel to the world.. but somehow my mind is more fascinated by Super Sentai's Pirates theme.. honestly..

Anyway, I was saying, lots of good stuff like Green Lantern, X-Men, Transformers all lining up for next month...

Well.. that's all to say.. as I moving from May soon...

Ya, it's about the moving moving moving...

No comments: