Thursday, February 25, 2010

Recommending songs for Lent

I just have this thought in mind to share some songs to some of you who observing the Lent season, as we head towards Easter.

Saviour - Hillsong
Lead me to the Cross - Hillsong United (or try Seventh day Slumber)
All for Love - Hillsong United
This Man - Jeremy Camp
Faith in the Unseen - Hillsong United
Here I am to worship - Tim Hughes
Wonderful Cross - Passion Worship Band
I stand amazed - Passion Worship Band
Old Rugged Cross - Hymn
Nothing but the blood of Jesus - Hymn
By His wounds - Glory Revealed

This what I can think of so far and would update more if I stumble a few more.

Reason I share this because the content of the songs is meaningful and I hope the meaning, lyrics and melody speaks to you as you ponder about the sacrifice and love of Christ.

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins - 1 John 4:10

No comments: