Friday, January 1, 2010

new year's resolution

1) To be more quiet. Sometimes I think I talk too much. How do you measure talking too much. Ok..cross that out..learn to say the right words at the right time..sounds better isnt it?
2) To unleash the beast inside. I realized I m actually a D person..just that the overwhelming S in me has keep the beast tame. Maybe it's time to unleash it. So, pardon me if I bang you to the wall next year..I will have no apologies if it happens. Okok..if that sounds scary, hope the nice man in me still holding the beast inside..
3) To stop whining about life and just live with it. Life is never perfect. People never perfect.
4) Hope I have a thicker skin like Superman to take all the bullets of complains/whining from people.
5)Start saving money for future - for future family and future album project
6) To start recording more demos and write more songs - and I mean it..no more procrastination
7)Yes, avoid procrastination at all cost..
8)Sometimes things in life is like butterfly, let it come to you...chasing after it can be tiring. Having said so, I dont be spending so much time chasing butterflies but instead, if it comes, let it be. Yes you may argue with me that I need to put in some effort - no doubt I should but putting too much hope and energy on uncertainty can be draining.
9)To play sports. The last kick on the ball in futsal i had was like moons ago. So sad. I want to spend some time playing sports especially my love, football.
10)Be positive in life, as ever. Trust God and not lean on my own understanding.
11) Be healthy - eat responsibly and sleep on time!

That's what I can think of.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

No comments: