Friday, January 1, 2010

memories of 2009

It's 2010..!!

Can I glance 2009 abit for awhile?

There were few highlights for me in that year. They may be small or big scale but when you think about it, it all part of shaping the person you are today.

Obviously the highlight of my year was getting my own baby. I mean, my own album. Yes, after years of praying and hoping, it's all became a reality on 090909. I wanna thank those who helped me on this journey. Ya, little promo here, the sale of the album is still very much on-going, so do promote as much as possible.

Yupz, I did a few promo tours for it, which of course Ipoh and KK was the standout one. Looking forward to more gigs like this in future.

I went to 2 Diocese Camp. Both were memorable in their own ways. DYAC of course was cool, mixing with the Diocese people that were around your age while DYC was fun hanging out with the youths.

Recently my boss personally meant each staff team for staff assessment. For mine, he said he was satisfied and did my job well. If you ask me, it's hard for me to evaluate my year a bit. You see, sometimes I think I handle some situation in my life and my ministry well. Sometimes I think I didn't as well. Oh well, it's like there's a fair share good things happen and things I feel I could have done better.

Anyway, forget about getting in further details about how my year has been. Just wanna thank everyone I have come across with. Not forgetting, a great church I m working in, especially the Worship Team (i think they're the best bunch around)n and other people in various ministries like Ushers, Faith Kids, etc etc.

Okay, time to move on to 2010...

Cheers.

No comments: