Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good tidings ye bring..

Mmm...just realized my absence from this blog..haha..

Sometimes tired and sometimes been procrastinating in updating it..

Christmas period been crazy. How to explain what happen...maybe I blame myself for being greedy in using my time to do work and have fun instead of sitting down and be quiet and rest. Result, I feeling the strain now. Here's my list of I experiencing now as I type this...
1) Running nose - having a bad flu now
2) Wrist pain - duno if it's excessive of guitar playing, driving, wearing tight wristband
3) Little headache - lack of sleep?

I promised myself I should get some rest, especially facing another gruelling week ahead.

Okay, backtrack abit again to Christmas, I also led 4 services. Christmas eve, Christmas day, Funeral service, Sunday service.

But all's well for me. If you ask me, on paper it looks gruelling, but I m sucking up the pressure and I actually enjoy what I m doing. I love music, I love worshipping - it's my life..so doing all this is really nothing. But bear in mind that, whatever I do, I do it for God not for my own pleasure. Indeed it's true, when you put God in the centre of it all, His strength is so sufficient for us.

So ya, I enjoyed the worship sessions in those 4 different services and I facing another 4 this week - Prayer Meeting, 2 English worship and BM worship. Oh ya, you read that clear - BM service. I m pretty excited about it - it's my first experience doing so. But at least now I m glad I completed a cycle of being involved in all the services in FCC - from Eng to Chinese to BM. I know many have done it before but now, I finally completed the cycle. A short yay here.

Besides, I had plenty of outings with friends - yupz, all the makans and all. There's movie outings - had 3 - Avatar, Princess and the Frog and Sherlock Holmes.
Avatar was awesome, Princess and the Frog really brought me back to the days when I was young boy watching Disney cartoons and Sherlock Holmes, truth is it was a nice movie but I was very tired to enjoy the movie fully that time.

Anyway, I m moving out of Subang Ville soon into a newer home. Hopely new home for the new year can kickstart my life better. I hope I can organize my life there better as well with bigger space in my room.

That's all, journey into 2010. In case I miss out again, Happy NEW YEAR 2010!!!

No comments: