Straight to the point la, I would say I was quite disappointed how the franchise has become. From a fun underground racing movie to crazy spy espionage, it has lost its magic.
All the stunts and action in this movie is overdoing it. I honestly laughed at how ridiculous it is.
To think that there's another 2 more movies to come is making me worry.
I felt it should have ended in F7, even f8 was pushing it.
The only thing that made me “connect” with the movie was the fact that I was at Edinburgh (with Audrey’s family) at the same time when they were shooting some scenes there. I remembered our taxi driver told us the day before there was some road blocks and I also read a news that a camera drone of theirs crashed into some building. I was actually secretly hoping to cross path with the stars but I couldn’t see them. I blame you John Cena aka “you can’t see me” .. hahaha
On serious note, disappointing F9
Rate : 5/10

No comments:
Post a Comment