Monday, February 11, 2019

day 42 of 2019

Drake said this in the recent Grammys :- "You’ve already won if you have people who are singing your songs word for word, if you are a hero in your hometown. If there is people who have regular jobs who are coming out in the rain, in the snow, spending their hard-earned money to buy tickets to come to your shows, you don’t need this right here, I promise you, you already won.”

That again brings me to this thought that I am thankful for the opportunity to do music while being grateful for all the support shown over the years. The journey have always been a learning curve for me but to still do it, it's always a blessing.

That being said, by midnight, I will be releasing a new single. YES. New. Something new since my last release few years ago.

"more than this" - a song I wrote circa 2015. I pray that this song will inspire you. 

Can't wait for you to hear it.

No comments: