Sunday, February 10, 2019

chor 6

Over the years, I always been asked questions especially in achieving things and life, like when is your next album la.. when wanna buy this & that... when wanna do etc etc etc for church/ministry.. when wanna have this & that. Some are trivia, some are just burdening. Sometimes it feels life has a list for you to tick off.

As a son/brother/friend/pastor/leader/human, i think there’s tendency to quickly rush into getting the answers or solution. Maybe we just wanna satisfy doubts so they won’t think that you are lazy or maybe we just wanna get over it. Maybe it’s just some expectations to fulfill. Maybe there’s various reasons. But over the years, i learnt the wisdom of not rushing into something and sometimes it’s okay to say you don’t have any answers.

I don’t think i have answers to everything & i myself have a lot of questions, even into 2019, many questions are still circling in my thoughts about a lot of things. I think I can keep going on and on about it.

There’s no perfect answers to everything in life but I have made peace to the fact that i shouldn’t worry about a lot of things. If there’s questions, let it be. Wrestle with it till there’s a breakthrough. All I know that God, in His grace & mercy, will never things just collapse away including your own life.

Life is a mystery sometimes, it’s a journey to discover things along the way. It can be a tiring one but it can be fulfilling one.

If you are on this journey, hold on. Keep going on. Everyone have their own battles and journey, so just keep going. Enjoy the ride.

Meanwhile, let me answer one question that I been constantly asked - “when is my new song coming out?”

.. well... here’s your answer : on February 12th this year, my new song “more than this” will b out.. on music platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, etc.

Even after listening to the mix many times, last night, I realized how God made this production/recording possible. For a moment, i got emotional - a mix of gratefulness and in awe because of God’s blessings and the support of everyone over the years have brought me this far.
I really hope you all will enjoy the song as much as i did and it’s worth your listening because everyone including myself have been waiting for it. Please share the song as much as you can, spread the good news once it is out. Looking forward to hear your feedback as well. Personally, I am excited to see how far this song goes.

February 12th. “more than this” #TLmorethanthis


Ps : wishing all a safe journey as you return to your respective posts after a festive season.

No comments: