Tuesday, January 15, 2019

FOR YOU ALONE

Ladies and gentlemen,

May I present you this Spotify compilation for your listening ears:- FOR YOU ALONE (worship songs of Tim Lim)




It's been more than a decade since I began songwriting and I can tell you that I really enjoy writing all sort of songs. But if there's one area of songwriting that is very much part of my life is to write worship songs. 


I would say these songs are always special because it captures the heart of worship in me. At the same time, this compilation is to celebrate and giving thanks for the songwriting journey so far.

Some of these songs are featured in my albums and in others as well (namely @oneaccordministry and @igniteconferencefcc). I pray that these songs will be a blessing to you especially in your journey of faith.

Thank You God for allowing me to use this gift to the best that I can. Thank you all of you for your support and encouragement over the years. Special shoutout too to those who were involved in the recording of the songs and albums over the years. So many names and I can’t thank you enough for being part of this.

This year would be a decade since the first album is released. That being said, looking ahead, yes, there's new songs to come - both from a worship perspective and songwriter-genre perspective. So, I really looking forward to share them with you in the immediate future. So, stay tuned =) Here's to another decade (and beyond) of songwriting for (and from) me.

Much love. TL

No comments: