Friday, January 11, 2019

day 11 of 2019

When it takes 11 days to say something trivia about my life... you know that I have been busy...

Indeed it has been, and will be. In fact, looking at my calendar makes me wanna cry. So much meetings and plans till March. Aiks. The thing is sometimes it's not the major events that are tiring, it's the minor meetings that fills my calendar.

That's why sometimes I feel I am dragging my feet to meetings and worse, life.

So, I am praying that I can survive within these months and subsequently my year... it's gonna be a long year. But irony of saying that, you will realized how time flies... anyway, please pray for me.

First few days of 2019 was busy occupied by intensive teaching week at college. Though tiring (especially mentally) but somehow God sustained me. Even I got to preach the first sermon of the year, and received many good feedback, so praise God for that.

Had first gig on Wednesday - it was a wonderful night of music.

While in the midst of busyness and craziness, my heart been just open to see what God is able to throw into my path, especially in terms of blessings. I think I've been quite open to deal everything that comes my way, good and bad.. though sometimes I know in my imperfection, I couldn't deal my emotions well.

Lots of plans in mind, might try to manage and tidying up my online presence well and physically too (like my office, house, room, etc)

Anyway, lots to look forward to this year - studies, music, movies, etc.

Cheers to you for reading this and making it through 11 days into 2019...

No comments: