Monday, October 29, 2018

day 302 of 2018


I spend my whole night yesterday in discussing with some key leaders about how we can go forward. I went home that night, trying to digest so many things. 

Even though MU won their match, I couldn’t sleep well. Not because MU had a nervy ending to their match, but my mind keep digesting and thinking about the environment I am in.

When the word “church” mentioned, I know it’s a wide scope. Sometimes I think about particularly FCC. Sometimes I think about the bigger body that is called “church” (no matter which domination or place.)

All in all, all these reminded that leading/being involved in church is never an easy job. Sometimes I wondered why I am in this position. Personally, no matter what you think what a pastor should do, I can only do as much as my human limitation allows me to do.

However, once many are involved, I think it's where you able to see what the Scriptures mean by "there's power in unity", and also see how God is moving.

I am reminded constantly that while times and people change, the Gospel doesn't. The challenge now is how we make the Gospel relevant. 
 
So I am grateful there's people who willing to do this together. That makes the task/job not so burdensome. With that, we will bring this church forward as much as we can, and with God's leading.

Apes together strong.

No comments: