Wednesday, September 12, 2018

day 255 of 2018

As some of my social accounts suggest, I love connecting with people who love to talk about ministry, music, movies (eg: superhero stuff n etc la) & football (particularly Manchester United). Yes, all the M la. So, please connect with me, regardless who you are, your belief or race. Please introduce yourself when you want to connect, as it will help a lot. Love to meet people who are like-minded in either one of those interests.

However, over the years, I know some who used all those interest against me by making judgmental and demotivating statements. Well, if you belong to this kind of group, you have my permission to unfollow me. Let's be nice to agree to disagree, ok? Even if you don't like what i like, just don't be a prick.

At the end of the day, when formalities are out of the window, who you are and values you have are more important than all the achievements and titles you have.

Have a nice day whether you are working or still on holiday!

No comments: