Friday, July 6, 2018

QF of WC2018 tots

Quarterfinals of #worldcup is today!! kinda pumped and excited about it.

Some people asked me which team I support, well tbh, by default I support #ENG but the reason I am a bit unenthusiastic for them is because in the past WCs, they always seems to falter in the competition. This team had a good record during qualifiers but not impressive. Now after a few matches in the World Cup, they proved me wrong and actually I am impressed by the team spirit that they have. I reckon they have a good chance to go far but I am trying not to be optimistic, because anything can happen in football, so let's take one match at a time.

tbh, for this WC, I rooted for #FRA because they looked impressive going into the WC, but so far they are not in full gear. First off also, I wasn't happy with the squad that they picked for the WC. But it seems they are picking up the pace now, they could have a chance tonight.
Another talking point so far have been this VAR system. You can see that it does make a lot of difference to the match decision, whether for good or bad, even though it may disrupt the flow of the match. All in all, I think it could be the way forward for FIFA/football.. because sometimes some matches are really decided by crucial decisions..

Anyway, this year's World Cup have been fun.. I admit I enjoyed the matches, the goals, the hype of it compared to previous WC..(not forgetting all the trolls and meme).. partly maybe due to limited access I had that time and viewing timing is difficult to follow..

And who knows by any crazy chance... it could be #FRA v #ENG in the final? hahaha.. that would be tough for me...

Meanwhile...


He is basically say HI fellas....

No comments: