Monday, July 16, 2018

allez les bleus

 
Glad as well that France won. Like I said, at first I rooted for them then during group stage, I wasn't convinced by my choice but they have turned up the heat once they entered the knockout round.
A commentary pointed out that each matches that they were involved, they were able to adapt to the opposition play, which made them rise up to the occasion.

The final itself - full of drama. That speaks a lot of the World Cup so far.
what a final. Credit to both teams for a superb final.

And I say this again and again, what a World Cup. Really enjoyed the games and goals.

well, at least England was something from this World Cup too, congrats Harry Kane .. the golden boot is coming home instead...hahaha

And congrats Luka Modric, at least a trophy to honour the hardwork of Croatia 

 For now, CONGRATULATIONS FRANCE!

No comments: