Monday, June 4, 2018

10 years and counting

FB reminded me 10 years ago on this day was my first day in office...

Sometimes when i answered the question asked by people on how long I have been in ministry, i always met with lots of amazement as most can’t believe how someone so young has that duration. Honestly if you asked me, I am amazed how all happens.

Ironically, today as i drove home an hour ago, i asked myself whether this is all worth it. Over the years, the ups and downs have taken a lot out of me, in fact, this weekend is no difference as well.

I always have plans in my mind for everything but only God can make it work. So, i guess it’s fitting that what I said over the weekend which is to “trust and obey”.

How long I will go on? Well, till He tells me “thanks son, time to move on”

Till then, thank you all for supporting and being patient with me in this journey. Cheers.

PS: Man, my ministry is as old as MCU... lol..

No comments: