Thursday, May 3, 2018

it's gotta be MAY

My mind and hands are pretty full these days - 3 sermons to prepare for these few days, 2 college assignments, Ignite preparation, camp planning, a gig coming up.

Yup, so I have no excuse to say life is boring. But do pray for me for strength and wisdom, there's always this sense of excitement mixed with overwhelming.

At the meantime, I urge you to pray earnestly for this country. Acknowledging God is watching over this country is a right mindset to begin with, while we fulfill our responsibility to vote.

Read more on : http://www.anglicannews.org/news/2018/05/christians-urged-to-vote-wisely-for-a-better-malaysia-ahead-of-general-election.aspx

Meanwhile, if you want to know if you "survived" Thanos' "snap-pening", click www.didthanoskill.me .. you can thank me later.. hahaha...

No comments: