Tuesday, May 15, 2018

day 135

Past 1 week have been crazy times for this country.

I think most of us have never been so tense during this historic moment especially when we find ourselves gluing to social media for election results and updates.

I am not sure about whole KL or beyond KL, but past few days here have been very peaceful and traffic flow have been superb. Well done Malaysians for making sure these few days is peaceful and trouble-free.


If only everyday is like this, I am a happy man! Hahaha.

Yes, those few days of break allowed me to catchup on my assignments so I am glad I was able to.

On serious note, I know it's very emotional taxing for a lot of people these days. However, there are a lot of posts going around as well about the next part of change is us in terms of attitude. I totally agree with it and I don't think I need to go full length about it. For starters, perhaps we need to be mindful of our social media attitude. Be kind to one another, stop judging people for little details, because sometimes we do not know the full story.

Meanwhile, I read an amazing testimony by my course-mate this morning about praying for this nation and that really encouraged me. There's always hope, all in God's timing.

Congratulation to Dr Mahathir for being the 7th Prime Minister of Malaysia.

Meanwhile, let us all do our part in making this country beautiful

No comments: