Tuesday, March 20, 2018

what is peace?

Alright, this is one of the most-talked-about issue recently. I was wondering if I should post this because we live in a world where people are free to make statements as they see fit and I know this will attract discussion.

I am not here to endorse this or to say who is right or wrong especially when it comes to art/creative direction but I encourage you to read this, ponder and chew upon it. 
 
 https://hillsong.com/collected/blog/2018/03/about-the-peace-music-video/#.WrBu_jVnhld
 
Then, if you need some discussion, PM me about it. I would prefer to chat there instead. Don't flood my comment link.

But the truth is this - in the crazy, messed-up and chaotic world that we are living in - peace is very much needed. Only peace of God helps us to make sense about life around us.

"Peace is not the absence of trouble. Peace is knowing God is with you in the midst of trouble"
 
 

No comments: