Tuesday, March 6, 2018

thanks AOT

A post shared by Tim Lim (@timlim12) on
This band is one of my local heroes.

They are one of the reasons that got me to where I am today. I believe many will testify the same. A huge inspiration to all of us local Christian artist.

I remember hearing them years ago, probably more than 10 years, and I thought to myself, man, what they do is radical. With faith and music, stepping out beyond the walls of the church to bring the message of hope which became a breakthrough in my thoughts about doing music for God.

Fast forward, I am privileged to know them personally and they are really nice people to hangout with - discussing about music and faith.

Recently they shared about their future and i guess it is part and parcel of life where God is leading them into different seasons in life. To watch them last night was a huge honour for me. Not sure when this gonna happen again but I am proud to call them my heroes and my friends.

The battle's over and we're marching on. Our time is now. . Some of you may know that @armyofthreerock was my first band before @ahmband started. I joined the band when I was 17 and left the band in 09/10. Rejoined at the end of 2014 and put out another album with them in 2016. Toured the album #Heartcore the entire year. . Over the course of 2017, there were times where we spent realigning ourselves musically, spiritually and emotionally. We've all grown in our pace and we're all in different seasons of our lives. For now, the band will no longer be performing and will be on an indefinite hiatus. I don't know if it'll ever be back again. Only time will tell. If you've supported us throughout the years, thank you. . That being said, it may be an end for Army Of Three but it may just be the beginning for you. If you have been blessed, inspired and challenged by Army Of Three to start something for the Kingdom of God, go all out. Have the tenacity and zeal that never ends. Your time is now.
A post shared by Darren Teh An Honest Mistake (@darrenahm) on


My favourite song is “hope against hope”. Still my favourite even after 10 years. So glad it was played live last night.

Rock on @armyofthreerock and thanks for being an inspiration to us all. Looking forward to catchup with you all sometime soon.

No comments: