Wednesday, January 10, 2018

10 days of 2018

First few days of 2018 have been little tiring for me, because of intensive study week, coupled with assignments submission, and I felt that weight by the weekend during service. Really felt tired and was on the edge of being unwell.

But God was able to sustain me through and in some ways, it's been a fruitful weekend. I learnt to
list out what I need to do and try to achieve as much as I can.

So blessed to see the first Saturday service of 2018 started well - also enjoyed the fellowship and blessed to see the heart of everyone serving. Wonderful services, great vibes all around, enjoyed the fellowship on both days, especially in the worship team gathering. You all are a great encouragement to me.

Monday, I will never forget baby Lavain's response  when I rallied the leaders to "serve together", in perspective, she had the loudest cry. just wow.

perhaps, God is really doing something even the kid feels it.



All in all, 1st weekend of 2018 was really wonderful & blessed. I pray we continue to go from strength to strength for Him.

No comments: