Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day

For Father's Day this year, I presented the cover "good good Father" live. I did this song live last night, a song that reflects the father's heart. A well known song by Houseflies II and made famous by Chris Tomlin and other Christian bands.

A post shared by Tim Lim (@timlim12) on
This song always hits me as it reflects what a father we have in heaven. Loving and faithful. A great inspiration to all earthly fathers.

Blessed Father's day to my dad, dad-in-law, all my friends who are dads and every dads out there.

Video credit by my wife @audreychchan. If you overheard some backup vocals somehow, it's basically her and friends around her singing along. Haha.

Cheers to all dads and may God bless you all.


Anyway, I recorded the cover last year actually and hope you can enjoy it again.

No comments: