Monday, March 27, 2017

Marching

 To be honest, March have been muchhhhhh ... well.. busy month.

So excuse me if I haven't been updating a lot. Besides what you see (soon here), there's a lot of pastorial work behind-the-scenes which have been challenging but God's grace is always enough. I guess that's keeps us alive.

Starting from 1st March, here's how March been...

Preached at Nilai Uni CF. Blessed for that opportunity.

Hanging out with Ps Darren and his Tawau group. They were here to attend worshipcentral conference and we hangout a bit here and there.

The closest I get to meet Tim Hughes in person (March 3rd).

Worship team gathering. It was a good. (March 5th)

 Short catchup with Bishop John (March 8th)

 Celebrating Nigel Chin's belated birthday (March 9th) at Omaya.

 Having the maestro Ming foo and Danny Kinchang to teach the worship team about soundcheck (March 11th).

Surprise appearance at Frontera (March 14th)

 Discovered UFO tarts at Tmn Desa (March 15th)

 Exploring Sunway Velocity mall (on 15th March) and we caught in the Original Cake fever.

Had a peek at Everynation church setup (March 16th)

Of course, short retreat at Labuan.

Well.. like I said.. grace from God have kept me going. Lots to share but I think I haven't a serious thought on sitting down and just write about it. So.. yea...

April is soon though...

No comments: