Wednesday, November 9, 2016

911 or 119

The internet said Americans will remember 9/11 and 11/9 now....

I won't wanna dwell in this whole discussion about politics. Not my thing. But I believe there's purpose all this is happening.

Believe is one word I have getting used to these days. In the recent zone prayer meeting, even Gavin pointed out the rhema word is BELIEVE. In prayer, believe is the key word. Matthew 21:22 affirms that.

Coupled with a few blessings and testimonies I heard recently about weekend worship services. All glory to You God!

Wonderful reminder from God in looking ahead towards 2017. Final quarter of the year has been always preparing thoughts for next year and I am excited. For life, ministry, music. May God bless it!

Keep praying. Keep BELIEVING.

*off preparing for gig tonight.

No comments: