Saturday, November 12, 2016

1 week away

Recently I lost my respect for two elderly person. It's hard for me to learn that these people can be two-faced. I wish sometimes I can cut them off from my life but situation I cannot control (or have a say) , I have to be stuck with such people until God performs a miracle I guess.

There are days where some people are just like bad news and it's frustrating that nothing can be done with such people. But sometimes I am reminded that I am surrounded by a lot of positive people which outweigh all the negativity.

Sometimes it's hard to be positive but we have to. It's not naive-ness, it's just being wise and choose not to be affected by them.

And I'm just holding on to hope that life can only get better, because of God

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer" -- Romans 12:12

No comments: