Sunday, January 3, 2016

first weekend of 2016

What a life.

Few days ago i was sitting in asc staff meeting and recently I just attended fcc staff meeting. Life certainly is interesting.

First weekend turns out well despite a few hiccups here and there (like nearly missing the flight and phone was out of action for 12 hours). It's been tiring as well -- going here and there to get errands done. Nevertheless, I am very happy to say hi to everyone at FCC and did some catching up with some of the members.

Here's some stories in pictures.

Victor Lee challenged me to the spicy ramen challenge and I succeeded. He wasn't pleased that I survived though, hahaha. To be honest, it wasn't as spicy as I thought. The noodles being dry actually helps. Just that it leaves my lips burning a bit. I guess the spicy food in KK helps a little too in giving me some preparation. HAHA.

First dinner at FCC is with these peeps, mostly from Setapak.


As I sit down to unwind, the feeling of being back at KL and the ministry here begins to sink in for me. There's a lot ahead of me and questions to ask, but I trying to take one thing at a time. So ya, remember me in your prayers. Also, looking forward to catchup with more friends around KL.

Cheers.

No comments: