Thursday, September 10, 2015

post-6th anniversary mark

 
This mic was the mic that i used during the recording of my first song for my first album.
From one song to more songs to then to one album then another album.. The journey goes on and on...

Anniversary of my album release always allows me to reflect back on the journey so far and be thankful. It is not so much about bragging rights, because there is nothing to brag about but it's all about God's Grace through out this journey.

I am thankful for all the support from you all again & again. even sometimes i am embarrassed by questions like when is the next album coming out. I want to assure you that it is in my mind and some groundwork is taking place. I cannot confirm when it is out but i promise to inform once everything is in place.

Nevertheless, i want to appreciate your undying support over the years

As this week is celebration of THIS ROAD's 6th anniversary, i want to let everyone know that the [online EP] is free for download!

Just head over to noisetrade.com/timlimproject/online-ep and look for the download button.

I hope you will enjoy the songs there and hopefully, there's more to come in the future.

Cheers and much love

‪#‎malaysianmusic‬ ‪#‎timlimproject‬ ‪#‎throwbackthursday‬

No comments: