Wednesday, August 12, 2015

#TLtravels - 12 days at Telupid

Here I am, trying to log my residential studies so far.

Like I mentioned in previous post, I am here at Telupid for 3 weeks. Now close to mid-point...

Studies so far I guess is okay as they space the study period a lot. Weather here is very humid, so thankful my room has air-con. Almost everyday I been playing soccer and I think by the time I returned to KK, I will be quite fit... lolz...

Alright, let some pictures roll a bit...

Our first meal at Telupid (or this semester). The only dinner that has a lot of dishes. haha.
 
Durians are aplenty here at Telupid. Since it's cheap (or free sometimes), you gotta have it even though the weather is humid

 
Even recently, a few of us get to visit a village that was 45mins drive away from where we stayed. We got a bucket load of durians back, literally. It was an amazing experience anyway, to see the further side of Sabah.
 
Even we are blessed to have this fresh and free from the gardens near where we stayed. Yumz.

That's the story so far....

No comments: