Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Terminator review

I admit I didn't watch Terminator 1 and 2 but the latest movie at least is better than 3 and 4.

Action scene was great and enjoy the performance of each actors. What surprises me a little that it has a post-credit scene, lucky I was still around when it came out.

And product placements in movies.. sometimes it's getting out of hand.
Actually I was a bit surprise as well when the trailers and posters were released, they teased that Jason Clarke's character is a Terminator too. It's kinda ruined the movie surprise plot a bit, so I am wondering what's the marketing team is thinking.

Checkout this article that shares how they made that iconic (and my favourite) scene of the movie where old Arnie takes on young Arnie.

Anyway, whatever it is Arnie is indeed BACK!

TIM's rating : 8/10

No comments: