Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Supergirl pilot review

so everyone have been asking me if I have watched the Supergirl pilot episode.

I kinda resist watching it for past few days despite learning it being leaked online.

Anyway, I have done so already and my honest opinion is that it's a weak debut.

It's strange to say the civilian story of Supergirl is much better than when she puts on her cape. the fight scenes are boring honestly. Then again, it reminds me why I don't like watching Superman fight scenes.

Sometimes the show gives the Smallville-vibe instead of the other recent DC TV series like Arrow or Flash. It's strange to say that considering they have the same producer (although the show is shown on different network).

Melissa Benoist is brilliant as Kara but not as Supergirl so far.

They made a lot of references to Superman (but not the movie version). Anyway, I hope things get better in future episodes or else, I don't see this series getting 2nd season.

No comments: