Sunday, May 24, 2015

makan makan di KK (MAY edition)

 The Hut at City Mall. Food is decent. 6/10.

It's been some time I had pork burger and suddenly it's like a rare thing in KK compare a year ago. This is at Grillz Kitchen, City Mall. Patty is good.

Shoney's never fails me. Each time I go in, I always come out happy. Was there for a pre-birthday celebration for gf.

Mango + Dragonfruit drink at Tg Aru

The October branch near Gaya Street is the better one than the Peak. Love the atmosphere there. Their french toast was a great snack.

Little Italy never fails me as well. Was very satisfied with the food there.

Tried a new Indian shop at Metrotown called Roti and Chaai. Reasonable price with good food. I don't mind coming back for it again. It's hard to find really good Indian food at Sabah sometimes, so this is worth the trip.

Finally, Sushi Zanmai has arrived at KK, Sabah. Those who are familiar with this shop at KL was thrilled to learn of its arrival. But sometimes I realized there's so many Japanese and Korean food around here...

No comments: