Monday, March 23, 2015

MU marching on...

The week starting well with Liverpool v. MU match... yes MU win!!!

So happy that I decided to wear the jersey to office.. lolz.......

Anyway, i admit I expected a much tougher match. It was but I was surprise MU outsmarted Liverpool especially in midfield. It's always that area that is crucial to any match.. so, glad that MU won the battle there. I don't remember De Gea being that busy. Smalling was steady, Carrick was magnificent in that midfield role. Fellaini was busy bullying the Liverpool defence with his aerial treats and it was Mata's best games in a MU shirt.


8 more games to go, hope MU wins and get a favourable position in the league.

I watched the match at Rev Ka Seng's place with canon KheeVun. Canon wasn't pleased with the win of course! hahahaha...

No comments: