Tuesday, February 24, 2015

from ipoh to kk

so I went through this experience of travelling for half-a-day from Ipoh to KK.

Why it looks and feels long because I factor in the travelling and waiting time. I travelled early morning of Tuesday at 6am, fearing if anyhow there's still heavy traffic on the way to KL or even in KL. Then my flight is 1245pm so at least by 11am I should be there. Considering how big KLIA2 now is.. you need to factor in the walking and waiting times.

But all turns out smooth, since following my bro's car.. he even had time to fetch my aunty to nearby her house then go airport. At airport, we even had time to chill and have some quick bite.

All in all, what an experience. tiring to say the least.

But I enjoyed flying Marlindo. Comfortable and fun.

No comments: